We care about your privacy and are committed to protect your personal data shared on our website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This privacy statement will inform you how we handle your personal data, your privacy rights and how the law protects you. Please read this privacy statement carefully before using our Services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT-
- We may collect the following information :
- Contact information including but not limited to email address, identity proof, address proof required for the verification of your identity and/or ownership of a product/item
- Contract information including address, shipping and billing details and any other information provided by you while making any purchase on our website
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders including but not limited to buying, selling and logistics information.
- User Information, user activity, financial information including but not limited to details of email id, phone number and know your customer (KYC) documents as per RBI regulations and other information as may be applicable.
- Other information including but not limited to your IP address and standard web log information relevant to an application for our services.
- Statistics on page views, computer sign on data, traffic to and from www.easebuzz.in as well as on our mobile applications on iOS and Android and response to advertisement when applicable.
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform
- We hold your personal information on servers and by providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We may use the information shared by you during the registration for successful creation and verification of your account.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to resolve disputes, collect fees (if applicable), and to troubleshoot problems to make the website better for you.
- We may use the information to send a notification through SMS or email after each successful transaction.
- We may use the information for our marketing promotions within our company, upon your consent.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- We may use the information to compare for verification with third party service provider assisting us with the operations of the business of Easebuzz (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs).
- We may share the information to a third parties in a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the legal process including but not limited to search warrant, subpoena, court order; Please note that we are not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that we receive.
- To protect our rights, reputation, and property or that of our User, Affiliates, or the public.
- We may use the information in the aggregate to third parties relating to User behaviour in connection with actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors.
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you.
- We may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We take every precaution to safeguard and secure all the information we collect online from unauthorized access, use or disclose. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- Every time you want to access your account on our website or to make a financial transaction, we suggest you enter your username and password each time. Choose your password carefully. Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username and/or password is compromised, please contact us or our customer support team immediately and ensure to change your password by accessing the profile settings.
- The content and text published by third party website operators on EASEBUZZ are subject to the Indian copyright law. The duplication, revision, dissemination and all forms of usage of content beyond the copyright limits require a written approval of the respective author and/or creator. Downloads and copies of the aforementioned content is only allowed for private and non-commercial use. If the content posted on EASEBUZZ did not come from the website operator itself, the third-party copyright rules shall apply. All third-party content is marked as such. Should there be any copyright infringement on EASEBUZZ, kindly contact us and provide us with corresponding evidence. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, EASEBUZZ will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. You can instruct your respective browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. It is upon the merchant's or customer's sole discretion to accept cookies or to not accept. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access some part of our services.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the following rights with regards to the personal information shared on the website, which is subjected to the laws relating to data sharing in India(“India”)
- Right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Right to request correction of any of the data we have about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This does not affect the legality of any processing we have already carried out based on the consent given previously.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
- EASEBUZZ is registered with the Registrar of Companies, and this policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Companies Act 2013 and the laws of India and the applicable federal laws of India. Any dispute arising out of the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination or invalidation of this policy or arising therefrom or related thereto in any manner whatsoever, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions set forth under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (the “Act”), by one arbitrator appointed in compliance with the Rules.
- CONTACT US
- If the user has any questions or queries regarding data privacy and protection, they may contact us at: email@example.com