We will collect and store the following Personal data
- Email id, phone number, physical contact information and sometimes the financial information such as credit card information or bank account details.
- Transaction information based on the activities done within Easebuzz.The activities include buying, selling,logistics information that are stored within the website.
- Shipping, billing and other important information that you provide to purchase a particular item.
- Information that we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself so as to verify your information. We may also ask for additional information like electricity bill,etc that helps in verifying your identity or ownership related to a particular item/product.
- Other related information that may be obtained by your interaction with other websites including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from sites, IP address and web log information.
- Demographic details and navigation data from other sources.
- We would also be collecting your email id along with name, address, contact details,etc in order to send you a reply or other information from third parties,etc.
Information collected automatically
- Whenever you interact with our services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, ”cookie” information and the page that you have requested. This exercise can be easily prevented by changing the settings within your mobile or computer device.
The use of Personal Information
- We use your personal information to provide a smooth, safe, efficient and customized experience.
- Create your account successfully with proper validation of each of the details that you have filled in.
- Identify you as a user within the system.
- Send you a welcome email and also information within email & SMS after each successful transaction.
- Provide you with the service and customer requests.
- Customize, measure and improve service and content.
- Tell you about our services, service updates and promotional offers based on your preferences.
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Easebuzz User to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, e-mail address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
Security of the information stored within Easebuzz
- The account that you use is protected by a password for your security. If you access your account via a third or a service provider then you should have additional different sign-on protections vis that third party or service provider. It is our duty to protect your information within the database and server we posses,however we do not guarantee complete security.
- We take this responsibility to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records. Unauthorized use or hardware and software failure and other factors may compromise the security of your information. The services may lead to links to other websites. We are no where responsible for the security or privacy policies of any other site apart from Easebuzz.
No Spam, Spyware or Malpractices
- We do not tolerate spam and malpractices. Make sure that you provide proper terms and conditions for each advertisement that you are going to generate so as to evade off any malpractice that could lead to loss of business.
- You cannot use our marketing tools to send spams or Spoof emails to the users that violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.