The Digital India (DI) initiative aims to bring digital empowerment to India and aid in its transition to becoming a knowledge economy. In compliment to the DI initiative, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India have seen exponential growth over the last decade.
According to the latest reports by the SMB Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, India currently has more than 48 million SMEs
The number of small businesses with a website is surprisingly low despite the growth in technology. No matter how small your business may be, having a website is key when it comes to modern day marketing and exposure.
Need of a website & its expenses
For such SMEs, apart from a payment gateway solution to conduct their businesses online, one of the essential requirement is a website to host their products or services that will reach the customers.
- More credibility and professionalism – Websites provide a sense of credibility and further establishes your brand as a professional service. Without a website most people will not acknowledge your products or services simply because it cannot be found online.
- Increase in customer reach – Online shopping has blown up over the years- everything from computers and cars to food and services can all be found online nowadays. The number of online shoppers has increased and will only continue to grow.As your customers are able to access a website almost anywhere at any time, the reach has become much wider, allowing your business to grow globally and target your demographic beyond your location.
- Cost effective marketing – Your website is working while you’re inactive, on vacation, and or occupied else where. This means your website is always marketing your products and services even when you can’t directly.
Website & its Expenses
For micro-businesses, managing & maintaining such websites may burn a big hole in their pockets. Also their business plan & financial budget might disrupt before even they start to run their business online.
Similar to the need of website,business owners need to have a payment gateway integrated with their website to collect online payments from the customers
We at Easebuzz, understand that small businesses don’t have the biggest budgets, which is why we try our best to come up with a cost cutting solution that is best suited for your website’s needs. We want to support local businesses and be a part of your growth.
How Easebuzz helps businesses without a website
We have some of our products designed exactly as per the SME’s imminent needs; which will exempt you from the need of a website & let you collect payments too.
Below mentioned are our products which will help you to do so.
- Easebuzz Web store– We provide a facility for business owners to create products like event tickets, physical items, digital items or subscription based service with integrated payment gateway, eliminating the need & hassle of creating, maintaining their own website.Thus, we also eradicate the expenses required for hosting a website followed by its maintenance. You can connect and share your web store link with your customers via any social media channel.
- Payment links– This is our smart payment solution for businesses where in you owners can simply share the payment links with their customers through any social channel and get paid instantly, without the need of a website.According to businesses & their volume, we have types of payment links that will get you paid instantly.
- Ease Pay & Quick Pay
Ease Pay allows customer to enter amount with personal details on custom field values and merchant(you) can accept online payments.Simply create your own Ease Pay link and share it with your customer base via any social media channel.The customer will then enter the desired amount that is to be paid. Then, the customer can complete the payment with multiple modes that Easebuzz’s payment gateway provides & the customer’s money will be credited to your account instantly.
Quick pay also lets you to create payment links that you can share across your customer base & get paid instantly.Although, using Quick Pay, you can create a payment link which will have a fixed amount that will be collected from your customer.Your customer after accessing Quick Pay link will be able to see the amount that you want to collect along with the purpose of payment.Similar to Ease Pay, customers while paying via Quick Pay link can have all the payment modes that our Easebuzz payment offers.
Easy Collect is a payment link solution, which will help merchants to collect online payments from their customers/target audience/parties who are in business with the merchant.Implementing Easy Collect will enable our merchants to instantly create payment links & share across their customer base within seconds & simply await payment in their bank accounts.
Payment links can be shared in bulk – Implementing Easy Collect will enable our merchants to instantly create payment links & share across their customer base within seconds & simply await payment in their bank accounts.Merchants are given a one stop solution for collecting payments where in they will be provided with a dashboard. From this dashboard, the merchant can create as many links as per his customer base & share with them.
Merchant’s customers will receive these links on their registered Email ID & Mobile Number. Customers, on accessing this link, will be able to see the payment related information that the merchant is charging them for.
Customers will then be taken to our Easebuzz payment gateway, where in they will have numerous modes of payment available to complete the payment. Post payment, customers will receive payment acknowledgement regarding their transactions.
Easebuzz thus benefits micro-businesses by eliminating the need to have a website, security compliance & other major parameters that are needed to run an online business. Business owners from any domain can simply provide their custom requirements and we will provide best fit solutions accordingly.
- Ease Pay & Quick Pay