A single button holds a lot of power when you really think about it.
For example, the payment button. When you create a payment button, you can begin your journey to accepting subscription and one time payments from your website. This can happen in less than 5 minutes!
How cool is that?
Whether you’re a small business, an NGO, or freelancer looking for an easy way to collect payments, you should be thinking about reasons to add a payment button to your website.
Let’s get into the depths of this payment button and understand it a little better.
The Payment Button
Numerous businesses have gone online since the arrival of COVID-19. There has been a constant need to have the right mechanisms in place to ensure that the business keeps running seamlessly and has a secure payment method.
A payment button enables a merchant to authorize the completion of a payment. Once authorized, the seller will be bound to deliver the order as soon as possible.
When you create a payment button you open doors to an easy transaction that is not only streamlined but also has minimal errors. As a bonus, the payment button also increases the cash-flow and proves to be cost-effective in the long run.
It is the new generation of e-commerce that requires businesses to add a payment button to their websites.
Your business will get to experience the power of an agile billing system.
Who can Use the Payment Button?
Literally, any business can reap the benefits of the payment button to ensure a seamless payment experience for the customers. The easier the payment procedure, higher the satisfaction rate of the shoppers or subscribers.
1. NGOs – An NGO could have prospects looking to donate sums from a different country or continent will not have to go through a tedious process. The same would apply for domestic donors as well.
2. Institutions – Any college, school, or institute that is looking to collect fees from its students can do so if they create a payment button.
3. Event Organizers – Selling tickets online does not have to be a task and can be safe with the help of a payment button.
4. Small Businesses – A simple website selling products can have a simpler payment option if they decide to add a payment button on their website.
5. Individuals – People who offer their services as individuals can accept easy payments with the help of a simple button.
How the Payment Button Works
If you’re looking for a simple way around, then Easebuzz is the right option for you.
Here, you would not be required to hire a developer or any other IT professional. The process only requires you to paste the HTML code provided to you. This will create a payment button on your website, without any hassle.
Ideally, every business or individual who decides to add a payment button on their website should get the freedom to customize the button. The text and button can be edited to match their brand. Easebuzz offers this feature and more.
You can either pick a template or start the process from scratch. Don’t worry, you won’t have to write a code!
By adding details like the amount (a fixed amount or one that the customers enter), asking buyers to add their details (name, email, etc.) you’re towards the end of the setup process.
Next, you have to copy and paste the HTML code provided to you onto your website.
Yes, it really is that easy to create a payment button!
The Advantage of Having a Payment Button
The simple payment button has a number of benefits, owing to which several big brands have already gone live with it.
Here’s a list that will interest in you to add a payment button:
· The KYC process now becomes hassle-free. This fast-tracks the process, is more secure, and does not require any physical documentation.
· The payment page will auto-adjust according to the device it is being opened on with the help of an advanced responsive UI.
· The payment button can be customized depending on the context and requirements of the business.
· The process to create a payment button takes less than a minute with Easebuzz.
· The payment button shall facilitate payment by credit or debit cards, UPI, net banking, wallets or EMI.
The various web hosting platforms like Wix, SquareSpace, WordPress, and more allow Easebuzz to create a payment button and embed them onto these platforms.
The payment button can be customized and is PCI compliant to ensure that each transaction is done in a trustworthy and secure way. A central dashboard can also be made available which hosts features like cash flow management and revenue flow among other things.
In the End…
With a proper understanding of the payment button, it must have become clear that this does not only facilitate the payment process but also extends to other services.
It can advertise relevant services or products to particular customers seamlessly. All of the important data that a business needs to run efficiently can be stored to gain valuable insights at a later stage. When you create a payment button you can open the gates to provide customizable services to your customers.
Without bearing the costs of integration you can create a powerful website which looks great on every device, right from laptops to smartphones and tablets.
Easebuzz is a fintech organization from India that has the requisite expertise and can create a payment button on any website. The customizability and flexibility offered by Easebuzz is unmatched and offers businesses with a higher conversion rate by adding a payment button on the checkout page of the website.